In 2005, two men named Steven and Stephen published the quintessential airport book. In 2022, two men named Mike and Peter started a whole podcast just to make fun of it.
Thanks to Ted Joyce and Ames Grawert for helping with the research for this episode!
Support us on Patreon
Where to find us:
- The 2003 NYT article
- Freakonomics: What Went Wrong?
- A Review of Freakonomics
- Dismal Science
- The Impact of Legalized Abortion on Crime: Comment
- The Abortion–Crime Link: Evidence from England and Wales
- The Impact of an Abortion Ban on Socioeconomic Outcomes of Children: Evidence from Romania
- Did Legalized Abortion Lower Crime?
- On the Choice of Control Variables in the Crime Equation
- Steven Levitt on Abortion and Crime: Old Economics in New Bottles
- The Impact Of Legalized Abortion On Crime
- The Great American Mystery Story: Why Did Crime Decline?
- Is There an iCrime Wave?
- The Great Crime Decline
- The Crime Drop in America
- 10 (Not Entirely Crazy) Theories Explaining the Great Crime Decline
- What Caused the Crime Decline?
- Freaks and Geeks: How Freakonomics is ruining the dismal science.
- Interesting Questions in Freakonomics
- Incentives And The Economic Point Of View: The Case Of Popular Economics
- Abortion and Crime in Australia
Thanks to Mindseye for our theme song!